Monday, December 27, 2010

rEjOiCiNg

OMG, like I am so fricken excited about being on Weight Watchers...it is like totally the raddest thing ever...AND I AM SO NOT JOKING!

Weight watchers has completely revamped their points system. They are now referred to as points plus. First you get more points, but don't let this fool you. They now track carbs and protein and cereal that used to be 2 points is now 3, however, the biggest, bestest, most amazing part of the new Weight watchers plan, most veggies, and all fruits are zero points! Hell yeah! This means that late at night when your tummy is rumbling but you are out of points, you can 100% go have an apple, or an orange, or a handful of carrots. What a great trade!

I am very excited about this journey that I am on! I am doing it online, and today was my first day following it 100%! Even down to the four tortilla chips I had! And I am full, beyond satisfied, and I feel great! Plus, this is the jump start I need. I work out, whenever it is not crazy, but I suck at portion sizes. That is my downfall. So now, I can eat the foods I love, but I am retraining myself on portion sizes. Looking forward to the next few months!

No comments: